Tuesday, August 26, 2008

House Fly Invasion! & Toos-day Random Babblings

 
Our house has been infested by FLIES!! I have no clue where they are coming from either. DH managed to trap about 20...YES, 20!...in a window and closed it. Now to kill the little buggars. We need to find where they are coming from. I just don't get it.

I'm sitting here and there's a fly...or two...or more, who knows...flying circles around my head. How annoying is that?? Ugh...we need to get rid of these DAM flies!

I got a package today! At work I won an award so I got to pick a prize. Our pans are HORRIBLE. So i picked a set of 2 T-Fal frying pans and they came today! I love getting packages!

The hubbs said something that cracked me up today. I forget what we were talking about, but he was saying that I am a certain kind of way and I disagreed...he said, "Have you met yourself"...omg I about lost it!!! My saying is "Have you met (whoever)"...Like when my sister's man was saying how wonderful she is...I was like, Have you met her? hehe...so dh just comes out with that...it was too funny. I seriously laughed out loud.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm feeling your insect irritation. We have been infested by mosquitos! I have so many bites that I look like I have a skin disorder or something. lol

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!