Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home Alone

My husband has been at a tattoo convention all weekend, so I’ve been able to be here in the house alone for a change.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my husband and all the time we’ve been spending together has been great, but I need a break sometimes! At least when he had a job I would have a few hours to myself…but now, with no job, it’s him and I morning, noon and night. It can get on one’s nerves. I probably get on his too.

I was actually able to get some things done yesterday. I think it’s because he wasn’t here. I really hate cleaning when he’s riding the couch. That’s my biggest pet peeve. Why should I be busting my ass while you’re sitting on yours? Ugh, i hate it and it makes me SO crabby!

So I got the kitchen cleaned yesterday and today I’m working on the APSFA newsletter.

It’s just me and the zoo and it’s lovely.

0 comments: