Sunday, November 2, 2008

Solved the Ringtone Dilemma!

I know you were all concerned about my ringtone dilemma with my new phone...well today, I finally figured out a way to get custom ringtones onto my blackberry. And...I am soooo excited about it!!

Now I can have any snippet of any song I want!

Unfortunately, I needed to download a program to rip the songs from the CD into MP3's...of course before that, I had to burn the songs from iTunes on a disk...and then I downloaded a program to MAKE the ringtones. 

It was kind of funny when I did my first ringtone, it warned me while saving that it puts a voiceover...like a watermark onto the sound file. well I saved and listened and it cracked my shit up...so no way around paying for the program.

BUT....I can now make my own ringtones!! WOOO HOOO!!!

So I am pretty happy finally. I hate answering a phone blind...and yeah, I can look at who's calling, but it's so much better to know BEFORE even getting to the phone who's calling!! And now I can do that again!

The eBay plan this weekend ended up being bunk...our site was down and needed renewing. But we're all back up and running. I'll post a link after we get a few things listed.

Other than that, I didn't really do much this weekend...which is good and bad because i have a lot to do!! LOL

Oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try http://makeownringtone.com
Requires no download of software and is very easy to use.