Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight...Tomorrow & Wasabi


Tomorrow is the day!! i FINALLY get to see Twilight!! I am SO excited! I cannot wait! I think my hubbs is going and we're taking my 11 yr old nephew. He's read the first book and is also pretty excited to see the movie. Hopefully we can find a matinee to see it at and it won't be too crowded.

I will update tomorrow and let you know if I loved it or not. I'm sure I will!! Now to just wait when it comes out on video. LOL and yes, i WILL be getting a digital copy! I am totally addicted.

Do you like the new look to the blog? I love these embellishments! I cannot believe Christmas is right around the corner!!

Thanksgiving was fun. We had dinner...with all the fixins, then looked at the sales papers while my mom and sister made their game plan for this morning. They went out at 4am! Good LORD!! Guess they got some great deals though, which is good! The hubbster also went out on a hunt for movies. He got me the full season of My So Called Life. I've been wanting it for a while! How exciting!

And I was able to get a few pictures of my sister's kitty, Wasabi...he's a beast...check him out!! He's not a year yet!

IMG_3724

And here he is in April when she first got him....he'll be a year on January 18!


How cute is he??? He's a chicken kitty though...which is too bad. But he's SOO huge and floppy and has the softest fur ever! I just want to snuggle him! He's really beautiful too...and my sister says he's BAD!! But he's a kitten...and well, we like bad in our house.

Here, we're out numbered and they're taking over. heh

0 comments: