Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Fading into the Distance

I can't believe that Christmas is over! It came so fast and poof! now it's gone!

I love Christmastime. I love the music, the lights, the tree, the spirit, the giving, receiving. I just love it all. I like getting together with family and celebrating the season.

Tonight was our progressive dinner with my siblings and parents. It was a lot of fun, but a long night!! We had appetizers here, then off to my younger sister's house for soup...then to my parents house for dinner and then to my youngest sister's house for dessert and a white elephant gift exchange. I had alot of fun. I wish my husband could have come, but he was working. Which is good! But he missed great food and good times.

2008 is right around the corner. I wonder what it will bring?? I am hoping nothing but good things! 2007 wasn't too bad....could have been better, but definitely could have been worse too! Whatever comes our way in 2008 we can surely handle.

Happy New Year to you and yours. May you have a safe, health and happy 2008!!

0 comments: