Saturday, March 14, 2009

HP Drama – Finally Overwith!!!

c00192518

After all the drama with HP, my new wireless adapter came in the mail as fast as lightening! I guess they didn’t want to deal with me anymore! LOL

However, it came without instructions! Ugh! So I emailed HP again and they sent me a link with the how-to’s. I freaked out at first because I was reading the wrong page and thought I needed to take the keyboard off and some other things off to get to the adapter, but when I reread I found it was pretty simple.

So I popped the old one out, popped the new one in and have been connecting ever since!!

YEAH!!!!!

The old, bunk wireless adapter is on its way via Fedex to HP and the shiny new one is in my laptop and I just love that little blue WLAN adapter light shining up at me!

0 comments: