Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More HP Customer Service Drama

07192008_customerservice5

So after my whole ordeal yesterday with Costco and HP and being on the phone for hours over everything…

Our house phone rings at 12:30am…yes, that’s a half hour AFTER midnight!!!

Who is it?? HP!!!!?!?!

OMG…so I tell the guy on the phone that it’s after midnight and he asks me in a thick accent if I want him to call me tomorrow. Um, hello!!! It IS tomorrow!!!!

So I email HP again and let them know that one of their customer service reps called my house in the middle of the night and that their reps really need to review the customer’s location and find out which TIME ZONE they’re in and call them at a reasonable hour in the customer’s time zone and not whatever time zone the country the rep is in!

I was just out done!!

Of course I get an email back saying how thankful they are that I provided them with candid feedback…blah blah.

I just cannot wait to be done with this whole wireless issue. I don’t think I’ll ever buy an HP product again…and I’ve ALWAYS had luck with HP products. Ugh!

0 comments: