Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eclipse, Update on Puppa, & BlackBerry Curve!!!


Well, I am about an hour from finishing Eclipse...the 3rd of the Twilight books. I am so excited to get to the next book and see how the story progresses, and at the same time...I am dreading the end of the series. Although, I now have the movie to also look forward to! 

I hope she continues to write about this. I also got her adult book, The Host. I don't know if I will listen to that next, or if I will take a Stephenie Meyer break and listen to another book.

We'll see how I feel at the end of Breaking Dawn.

This all reminds me that I need to get my iPod and actually put Breaking Dawn on there...or I will be one unhappy Heidi tomorrow!

 
Update on my Puppa!!! He's doing SOOO much better. I know I didn't write here how he's been doing, but I've been updating his blog with everything. 
He was dx with pancreatitis. it was really scary, he had a really high temperature and he was not keeping anything down. We did take him to the vet and they gave him a couple meds...both we didn't end up giving him when we got home...and they did some blood tests. 
Basically we have to change his diet a bit and try not to give him high fat foods. And keep his furry ass out of the trash!! We may need a heavy silver trashcan afterall!
But he is doing SO SO SO much better. He's almost a new puppa! 
 
 
Tomorrow is the day! I am getting my new cell phone! I've decided on the BlackBerry Curve. I am really excited to get it too. I have a Razr now and I absolutely HATE it!!!! Ugh, the phone just sucks!!!! And it's so stupid too, because all I wanted was a Razr and then I got it and it was cool in the beginning...but now, I am so sick of it and it really is just a dumb phone. 

Well tomorrow it's new phone day! Happy happy joy joy!!

What else has been going on...the hubbs and I went to the cider mill yesterday with my little sister. We got warm donuts and cider...so yummy! It was pretty busy there and cold, so there were no bees. Both my husband and sister are allergic...so, that was a good thing. 

I'm going to upload some pictures to my flickr site either after I post this or early in the week. It's kind of late and I should get to bed...well after I update my iPod!!

I'll be dreaming of BlackBerry's tonight!!

0 comments: