Monday, October 27, 2008

Found a Better Litter Box!

Totally forgot to write about the new kitty boxes!

We've been having problems with our cats and the litterboxes. We have 4 cats and so it seems we can never have enough litterboxes. Plus, I'll admit that we're pretty lazy and we tend to forget about scooping the boxes and everything, so they get nasty...which makes kitties mad.

Well, we did what I had posted about here.

We got three 18 gallon tubs at Meijer...they were 5.00 each...and my husband so graciously cut the openings in them. We filled two of them with clay litter and one with The World's Best Cat Litter...and let me tell you, TWBCL is AWESOME!! I love it!!!

Now mind you, we've only been using it for a couple days and we only have it in ONE of the three boxes, but so far...it's really good.

Now to go and see if we can find the alternative...poultry crumbles. I think we have a store nearby that sells it. I'm not 100% sure though...maybe I'll send the hubbs on a road trip to see if he can find it. I'm sure he will be thrilled with that.

0 comments: