Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloweenie is coming - Favorite Halloween Scrappy Kits!!!

It's this time of year when I wish we had little ones to dress up in spooky and fun costumes and go trick or treating with through our neighborhood. The hubbs just LOVES Halloween! It's his favorite holiday. Me? I love Halloween as well, not the scary parts but the colors, the season, the candy. lol

I also really like Vintage halloween graphics.


And of course...it's also time for buying Halloweenie scrappy kits!!! Here are some of my favorites from my favorite stores. The previews are clickable, and unfortunately I don't own any of these...yet. it's my little Halloweenie wish list!



This one is by Ellie Lash. Who doesn't LOVE Ellie Lash's kits?? I sure do...the colors are great for girls or boys and its got sweet cartoonie type embellys. My favorite part is the black cat!


This one is an original by Julia Makotinsky at Little Dreamer Designs. I LOVE the beware sign with the little candy corns with faces on them!! TOO CUTE!


Gotta love a Sunshine Girl!! I think this kit is adorable. The trick or treaters are just too cute! I love the candy!! This one's by Denise Liemert. Go to Sunshine Studio Scraps to grab this one.


Ok, these are the Halloween colors I was talking about!! LOVE them!!! The pumpkins in this kit are GREAT! Lots of life in them. This one's by Melissa Bennett at the Sweet Shoppe!



Heh...with a name like "Googly Boo" how can you go wrong?? This one brings me back to my youth and googly eyed stickers and well...just about everything else! By Michelle at Studio Girls Scrapbook Graphics.


This one has those vintage graphics I just love. I will be buying this one for sure. It's available at Scrap Girls and it's by Syndee Nuckles.


This kit is another that I'll definitely be buying. I love the witch hat and the glasses. Too cool. It's available at Scrap Orchard and it's by Irene Alexeeva.


I promise you this is a Halloween kit. It's got such unique items in it. If you like "real" items then you'll like this kit. I think it's awesome. Totally original, and I'd buy it just to see all that's included!! It's another from Studio Girls Scrapbook Graphics and it's by Lorie Davison.


I have bought a couple Halloweenie kits already.


It's available at Plain Digital Wrapper by Donna Rafferty. I got it because it has more of a magic theme and I will use some of the Elements for my sister's pages. She's wiccan. Also, it has a vintage feel, and I love that.




I may have this one, I'll have to look. It's simple, funky,
grungy...has some bling and a super cool Candy Corn alpha. I LOVE candy
corn!! It's a Funky Halloween at the Funky Playground by Corina Nielson.


So, there you have it...my Halloween kit wish list and review of sorts I guess. Of course there are tons of them out there, and these are only from a few of my favorite stores, but I'll post more as I come by them. Christmas is another holiday that I love...and I'm sure the kits will be spectacular!

0 comments: