Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lovely Laptop!

I'm sitting on my back deck at our table on my laptop right now. The dogs are in the yard stalking and chasing the squirrels that are dumb enough to get on the fence...perhaps they didn't hear of the black squirrel's untimely demise a couple weeks ago...death by dog in our yard.

I'm listening to the soothing (yes, I honestly think it's soothing) sounds of the traffic going by. We live close to a busy intersection and I can actually see a CVS from our house...and a gas station. And I believe in one minute or so the clock on the corner will chime or play a song or something. If not then, then definitely in 15 minutes...on the 1/2 hour.

I really need to get used to these keys and everything.

I'm sitting here waiting for the APSFA website....ahhhh there goes the clock!!!.....to be pulled from the internet onto this computer via Adobe Dreamweaver. The site is pretty big, so it's taking some time...

Shoot, had I known how peaceful this was going to be I would have come out here a long time ago.

0 comments: