Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweetest Day & Butt Heaven!!

Today is Sweeties day here in the states...or here in Michigan anyway, I don't know if it's a nationwide holiday or not. For sweeties day, the hubbs got me a new computer chair...and let me tell you...it's butt heaven!!



He got it at Office Depot and he really went shopping for it with my list of "needs". We bought one at Target last night and I put it together and really didn't like it...so we returned it and he went on the hunt for the perfect chair...and he found it too!! It's really lovely...butt heaven! lol

I finished New Moon and will start Eclipse on Monday. I could easily start it today, but I can't do anything else while I listen at home so I need to wait if I want to get things done LOL Funny, I have little problem listening at work...but my job is repetitious and I could do it in my sleep.

I listened a little last night and ended up falling asleep with it on...I woke up at like 3am and turned it off. Then I had to turn it back to when I remembered it last and lost like a whole hour. It's ok though, I needed to go back to get the gist of the story.

I have about 5 gazillion scrappy kits to sort through and move to their proper home on my external drive. I've been putting it off because it's time consuming and annoying lol But in a minute I'll have to start unzipping them elsewhere!! LOL

I finally go around to making a scrappy page with some of the pictures from my sister's wedding earlier this month.


Credits:
*will add later*


This page took me a long time...I was so undecided as to what to put on there. My sister is not traditional in the least and as you can see, neither was the wedding! It was a good time though and they are really happy and I'm happy for them both!

The journaling was part of their vows. I will make other pages using other parts of their vows as well as more/different pictures. I have a few pages in mind.

Anyways...it took me WAY too long to make the page, way too long to get photoshop to cooperate and let me shrink the jpg and I'm about to go watch a moovie with the hubs. Hopefully we can agree on something...we never do with movies though! LOL

0 comments: