Friday, October 17, 2008

I Am Giving In...New Moon

Well, I got to the 2nd half of New Moon at work today...still excellent.

I am sitting here with my earbuds in my ears, iPod at the ready to go lay in my room and listen to some more of this book before I go to bed tonight.

I swear, if I had the paper version, I'd be finished by now....well maybe not, but I wouldn't sleep until I was.

I have 5 1/2 hours left of this audiobook and then it's on to the next. I know I won't finish it tonight...but maybe tomorrow and this weekend?? LOL

Then you know what will happen, I'll be done with the books and be mad because I miss the story and be waiting patiently for the next one to come out. Just like with Harry Potter...each book left me feeling empty with no closure and longing for the next book to continue the story.

*sigh* I can't help but want to rush though it...but I know the faster I listen, the sooner it will be over. I guess I could listen to them all over again...ask me how many times I've listened to Harry Potter books on audio. LOL A few of them I never actually "read".

Ok...off to medicate the pup and then back to Jacob and Bella...oh and this mysterious voice of Edward. I wish he'd show his face in this book again already!!!

0 comments: