Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 Cats - Keep Them Inside Plz!

Better to be inside and fat than outside and flat.

Sadly, this morning as I was driving to work there were 2 dead cats that had been hit by cars in the road. Well one was on the side of the road and one was in the road.

I can't help but wonder if there is a child pout there who's kitty has gone missing and won't ever be coming back.
I also can't help but think of the fab four felines we have living in our house. The hubbs and I would be devestated if anything were to happen to one of them. I can't imagine.

I can possible understanding having outdoor cats when you live in a rural area or have a barn or lots of acreage. But in the city? You're putting a death wish on your kitty!

Please...keep your beloveds inside! Dogs and cats alike!

0 comments: