Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snowy Sunday Babblings!

It's SNOWING!!!! AHHHH yuck! I hate the snow! Well, I don't mind the snow or cold really, I just hate driving in snow and ice. Makes me hella nervous!

Today we're headed to my parents house to have dinner with my sister, her son, and her new hubby. Should be a good time. My mom has her house all decorated for Christmas already and I'll be taking my camera along to get some pictures. I'll probably put them on my flickr site this week...or maybe even tonight, depending on when we get home.

I'm going to try to get a decent picture of the hubbs in front of my mom's tree and I for Christmas cards too. I think we'll be sending them out this year! We didn't last year because we moved and things were kind of hectic!

Some big news!! My Topaz has made it to 200 days SEIZURE FREE!!! Actually today is day #202!! What an accomplishment! He's doing GREAT too!! I'm so happy for him...and I hope it continues! We seem to be on the right track right now!

I scrapped this little page to celebrate this joyous occasion!

 
Credits:
"T" Paper, Frame, Stars, Ribbon from Digitreats "Jump" kit
Bone from A Work In Progress "It's Raining Cats & Dogs" freebie kit
Blue paper and other embellys from Jump add on kits

I need to update about Alex too...actually, I don't think I ever wrote what's been going on with him...but I will soon...gotta jump a shower and get going!

0 comments: