Monday, November 24, 2008

Check Out These Scrappy Kits ~ Wish List

I saw these one of a kind and oh-so-cute kits on Flergs blog! I.must.have.them!

Check em, they're soooo cute! The kitty one is my favorite. I hope she does a dog one too!!!







They are hand drawn and painted too. Aren't they sweet? I seriously need all 3 of them. I don't really have much use for the robot one right now, but I'm SURE I could find some picture that would go GREAT with it. And omg, the robot eating watermelon??? too cute!!

These kits are available at Scrapbook Graphics and are by Alana. Go..hurry and check em out!

There are a couple other kits I just simply must have right now.



This one is by Lliella Designs...another of my mostest favorite designers! How cute is that reindeer!! I want to make our Christmas cards using this kit.

0 comments: