Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Mom's Christmas Decorations

We had a lovely dinner at my parents house with my sister, her new husband and her son! My other sister is in Tennessee with her fiance. (He asked her this past week!! woo hoo!) I took a lot of pictures of my mom's Christmas decorations. I am gonna share my favorites!

Mom Christmas '08
Mom Christmas '08
Mom Christmas '08
Mom Christmas '08
Mom Christmas '08

She also has this FABULOUS jewelry Christmas tree that she made. She's making me (well we will make it together) a pear shaped one for my living room or dining room. I CANNOT WAIT to get that baby home! Here are a couple pix of her tree:

Jewelry Christmas Tree

Jewelry Christmas Tree

Yeah, that's ALL Jewelry!! Very sparkly and cool. hers has these little lights in it too. It's just the sweetest thing!!

0 comments: