Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feeling of Violation and Christmas Cards

And the titles keep getting worse! haha

On Thursday morning I got a call at work on my cell from the hubbs. He's all in a frenzy and I had to hurry him off the phone. I called him back and he proceeds to tell me that his car has been broken into - radio stolen. Nice.

The damn truck was not 10 ft from our front door and IN OUR DRIVEWAY!

Whoever did this, broke his lock to get in, tore the F out of his steering column...to the point where the car would not start....and then unscrewed the dash and carefully took the radio out. How asinine is that? Jackasses. I bet they were mad that they couldn't get the car to start so they took the radio.

And where were our fierce attack dogs when this happened. Hmm, sound asleep! haha...they must sleep like the DEAD! Well, I know Topaz does, he gets meds right before bed. But Onyx would have woke up (or I need to believe that anyways) had she heard them out there hacking away at the steering column. I actually am pretty sure one or more of the cats heard them and were probably watching from the window. Yes, I've had a talk with them!

So the truck needs to be fixed...again. Thank God for the inlaws.

And now the hubbs is all paranoid and worried..another thing to stress him out. Lovely.

Credits:
Paper and most embs by Lliella Designs
Sparkles in tree by Flergs...glitter by Flergs too
Christmas Bulbs by Bon Scrappitite
Here's our Christmas card for this year! Ok, so it's just a photo, but it's cute and it took me a long time. I usually print out cards for both sets of parents, our grandmothers and a few other relatives and friends, so I'll probably still do that. I have to get some black ink and get that going. 
I got the photos printed at Costco and I'm picking them up tomorrow so some of our cards will be ready to go out very soon! We didn't send any last year, but I really wanted to do something this year.

0 comments: