Saturday, January 17, 2009

U of M Hospitals Using Dogs for Doctor Training

sad dog Pictures, Images and Photos

I wish I could embed this video, but I can't and I hope the link stays active.

But CLICK HERE to watch this video...nothing bad, just a news segment and no sensitive pictures or anything, so it's ok to watch.

This makes me SICK!!! I understand that the dogs are headed to be put down anyways, but they're doing procedures on them LIVE, while the poor creatures are ALIVE.

Yeah, yeah...local anesthesia...whatever. The dogs are still ALIVE. Oh, but they put them humanely to sleep after they're done...yeah, because they are so messed up.

Ugh...I know doctors need training, I know that using bodies and real organs and that has to be better than a simulator, but shoot...use a cadaver body, or euthanize the animals first, if they were to be put down anyways.

Disgusting...I sure hope they do something about this!!! Those poor animals.

0 comments: