Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oooh Child, Things Are Gonna Get Easier

2008 has not had the best of starts.

First the dogs got out...then my car broke down...we were able to repair it, but it needs a lot more work to be completely fixed. This will have to wait till we get paid again.

And today, our little Razzle kitty got out of the house. For some reason this cat just does not want to stay in!!! I don't get it. Anyways, the dogs were muddy so my anal retentive husband didn't want to let them in the house...dirt is cleanable...the kitty being lost isn't. The cat kept going under the deck...which, btw, will be finished off with some nice lattice in the spring. And when Razzle finally came out, he slipped under the gate.

First instinct, open the gate and run after him...doh! It's chained and locked!!! So the husband runs up the deck and through the house. I follow, but since it's like 50 degrees here, the deck is wet and slippery and I was wearing fake crocs...the slipperiest shoes on earth let me tell you...and I ended up slipping and landing HARD on the steps.

I slammed my knee into the corner of the step and I can't even describe how much it hurts or what it feels like I did. I also slammed my chest against another step and hurt my arm somehow. I will definitely feel like a mac truck hit me tomorrow, I can already feel it a little...but geez, what a mess.

Oh, and we were able to get the cat.

2008 needs to get better. I am listening to The Secret to see if I can't change this mess around.

I need to stick it on my ipod too.

Oh, and I'm also starting to eat healthy starting tomorrow. Healthier...not completely 100% better, but better than I was.

Later...H

0 comments: