Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn & Crackberry


Well I have about 3 hours or so left to listen to Breaking Dawn. I like the book, but it's really different than the others. And listening to it is even weirder.

The book, so far, is broken up into 2 parts...there may be a 3rd, I'm not sure. But the 1st was "told" by Bella and the 2nd is "told" by Jacob. So it's a male voice reading it...which maybe is what is making it so odd.

It's good and I like it...I guess it's not what I expected. It's got a natural progression and it's interesting how the "problem" is presented. I'm hoping that it will have a good ending. I hate books with bad endings!! Hopefully I finish it tomorrow. I paused it at a really intense part today...generally I try not to do that, but it was time to go and I needed to shut it off. I may got back a little bit to start this part over so I get the whole effect tomorrow.

I got my Blackberry!!! I am addicted...but, NO RINGTONES!!! Ugh!!! I LOVE my ringtones!! I don't know why I can't have ringtones. I'm going to try an online site and see if I can get those to work, but I am totally bumming over the ringtones.

The phone is so complex. There's so much going on...it's distracting. OMG. And I have no games either. I'm a ringtone and game girl...had I known...well, I still would have gotten it...so I guess that doesn't really matter LOL DUMB though...

0 comments: